Have a Girly night in with a difference?


Have a girly night in with a difference
when you host a Stampin Up party!



All you have to do is pick a date to suit you,
invite your friends and I will do the rest.

I will supply everything you will need
 including the invitations, the supplies for you all to create a card
 in a fun Make and Take session,
 I will share a demonstration for ideas and inspiration,
 I will guide you through the catalogues
 which are packed with so many gorgeous products and fabulous ideas.
All FREE of charge!

As a benefit of being a Hostess, when your friends order Stampin Products at your party
 you can earn credits towards FREE and discounted products.

I have dates available now so if you are interested please contact me on 07982357378
or by email at thestampingshed@yahoo.com









No comments